At MetLife, we understand the importance of an environment where employees feel empowered to speak up. We encourage employees to lead by example, holding themselves and others accountable by raising issues and concerns. Employees can speak up using the channel that is most comfortable for them, and can report anonymously, where permissible by law.
Reporting channels include:
- Speak Up Tool, a desktop icon available to all employees
- Corporate Special Investigations Unit
- Local or Regional Compliance Risk Management
- Local or Regional Helpline or Whistleblowing Contact
- Local or Regional Human Resources or Employee Relations
MetLife prohibits any form of retaliation against an employee for raising a concern in good faith or assisting with an investigation regarding a potential violation of our Code, our policies, laws or regulations.